Wiki, Bio, Age, Parents, Height, Weight, Siblings, Boyfriend, and Husband of Lindsay Hubbard. Earnings: Lindsay Hubbard is a well-known American reality TV star, public relations expert, social media influencer, and model from New York City. She was born on August 11, 1986, and is 35 years old. If you watch the Bravo reality show Summer House, you’ve probably seen Lindsay before. She’s been on the show every season. On January 17, 2022, the show’s sixth season began. Kyle Cooke, Stephen McGee, Lauren Wirkus, Friend Everett Weston, Amit Neuman, Danielle Olivera, Paige DeSorbo, Jules Daoud, Luke Gulbranson, Gibson, Amanda Batula, Ciara Miller, and others have all been seen with Hubbard.
Lindsay Hubbard Age & birthday
Based on her date of birth, Lindsay Hubbard is 35 years old (as of now, in 2022).
Lindsay Hubbard Height & Weight
Lindsay Hubbard is about 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 59 kg.
Early Work and Life of Lindsay Hubbard
Lindsay’s first job was as a public relations executive for Coburn Communication, where she worked for only a short time. Later, she joined Escape Media Group, a multinational company in the Label Relations department. Even though Lindsay was making a lot of money at her job, she wasn’t happy and wanted to follow her dream of becoming a model and actress.
Lindsay Hubbard Family
Her parents brought her up in New York City, where she was born. Brandon Hubbard, Hubbard’s brother, is in the U.S. Military. She was born in the United States and is of the Caucasian race. She hasn’t said anything about her parents, though.
Family of Lindsay Hubbard
Hubbard is a white woman of the Caucasian race. Since she was a child, her family and friends have been very close to her. She grew up in a family in the United States where both of her parents are very successful in their jobs. Her parents worked very hard to give their children the best life they could. But this TV star has kept quiet about a lot of information about her mother, father, relatives, and other family members. I’ll tell you about it soon. Hubbard does sometimes put up pictures of them. Lindsay Hubbard and her brother Brandon Hubbard grew up together. He works for the military.
Hubbard Boyfriends, Husbands & Kids
Lindsay started dating Everett Weston, who was her boyfriend at the time (a fellow Summer House star). After two years of being friends, they started going out together. This person was also in a love relationship with Stephen Traversie. During their involvement in Summer House, their love story was on display. In 2019, the couple went Jetskiing by the Statue of Liberty. During the COVID-19 epidemic, something went wrong with their relationship, so they broke up. In the episode Summer House, both of them talk about how they feel about each other. Her new boyfriend is Carl Radke.
Lindsay Hubbard Net Worth
Lindsay Hubbard’s net worth as of now, in 2022 is assessed to be more than 4.25m USD. Most of his wealth has come from modeling, commercials, brand promotions, ads, endorsements, TV shows, and other business ventures.
Lindsay Hubbard Instagram
Lindsay is also a rising social media personality who has garnered thousands of followers on multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Most of the photos and videos she posts on Instagram are of her beautiful daily life, travel, modeling, and fashion. Lindsay’s popularity on Instagram is growing, so many fashion and makeup companies, like Michael Costello, Revolve, Nicole Rose Jewelry, and others, have chosen her to be the face of their products.
Some Things You Might Not Know About Lindsay Hubbard
- She is the head of the marketing and public relations firm Hubb House PR, which is based in New York City.
- On her Instagram account, she has over 293k fan followers with 1172+ posts.
- But she didn’t start using it until April 14, 2013, when she sent a photo to a friend.
- Lindsay Hubbard’s Instagram debut post
- She threw a party for her close friends to welcome in the year 2021.
- Lindsay Hubbard and her friends rang in the new year together.
- The star shared a picture with housemate Luke Gulbranson on his birthday.
- Lindsay Hubbard with Luke Gulbranson
- In December 2020, she went on a trip with her parents to Florida, where they went fishing.
- Lindsay is often seen in ads for swimsuits and clothes.
- The actress also backs the Black Lives Matter movement.
- She loves to go places, especially where there are beaches and seas. She also loves swimming.
- In 2005, she was in a swimsuit on the cover of Campus Talk, the college magazine she was in.
- Campus Talk, a college magazine, wrote a story about Lindsay Hubbard.
- She went to Nômade Tulum, Mexico, with her friends on April 2, 2020, and they also shared pictures.
- Lindsay Hubbard at Nômade Tulum in Mexico
- She wished her best friend Keirsten Kafka Benimetzky a happy wedding anniversary and asked her to have a baby soon so that Lindsay could play with the child.
- The beauty seems to like roses, based on what she posts on social media.
- Lindsay is a big fan of the Carolina Panthers, an American football team.
- In 2019, she and her boyfriend Stephen Traversie raced Jetskis in front of the Statue of Liberty.
- Lindsay loves spending time with her family and close friends. She also goes with them to different places a lot.
- Lindsay Hubbard with her friends. Hubbard joined Twitter in April 2009 and now has more than 18,100 fans who follow her there.