Marjorie Harvey is an American fashion designer, stylist, fashion blogger, Instagram star, and celebrity wife who was born in Chicago, Illinois, on October 10, 1964. She is most well-known for being Steve Harvey’s wife. He is a comedian, television presenter, producer, radio broadcaster, actor, and author from the United States.
Furthermore, “The Steve Harvey Morning Show,” which the 62-year-old presenter hosted, was a triumph. With his television programs Family Feud, Celebrity Family Feud, and Little Big Shots, Steve has attained enormous renown.
Additionally, the comedian won a Daytime Emmy six times during the course of his career. Additionally, he has won 14 NAACP Image Awards in different categories. Marjorie successfully operates her “The Lady Loves Couture” company as a fashion blogger.
Additionally, the business has an Instagram account and an online store where they offer their trendy goods. Her blog also covers cuisine, skincare, travel, and a way of life.
Additionally, Harvey’s prominence enabled her to acquire more than 2 million Instagram followers. She began her career in the fashion industry by launching a handbag collection and an online shop for high-end clothing.
Marjorie Harvey Age, Childhood, Parents
The spouse of Steve Harvey was born in the United States on October 10, 1964. Marjorie Harvey is thus 54 years old as of 2018. The only information available online about her real father is that she has a mother named Doris Bridges.
Marjorie Elaine Bridges is her true birth name. Additionally, she is mixed in ethnicity. Majorie graduated from high school, but we don’t know what she studied in college. A source said that Harvey and Steve were acquainted from their respective campuses.
For a very long period, they remained close friends. However, their hectic lives caused them to lose touch with one another. But in 2007, after a long separation, they reconnected and became close friends.
Personal matters, spouse, and kids
The first spouse of the 54-year-old fashion blogger “Jim Townsend” (a drug dealer). He was also given a life sentence after attempting to buy 40 kg of cocaine. Jim was freed from jail in January 2017 after serving 26 years.
He also authored his memoir, of which he completed two-thirds while incarcerated. A source claims that Marjorie participated in criminal activity as well and was on the verge of being arrested in the 1990s.
However, owing to a lack of proof, the blogger was never charged with a crime. Three children were also born to the previous marriage. Morgan Harvey, born in 1987, and Lori Harvey are their two daughters (born in 1997).
In 1991, Jim and Marjorie gave birth to their son “Jason Harvey.” After five years of Townsend’s imprisonment, Mrs. Harvey got rid of him. Later, the Instagram celebrity wed “Broderick Stephen Harvey,” her second husband, in June 2007.
Only a select group of their closest friends and family members attended their intimate wedding ceremony. The comedian previously married his first wife, “Marcia Harvey,” in 1980. They had one son, Broderick Harvey Jr., and identical twin daughters, Brandi and Karli.
But after spending 14 years together, their relationship dissolved. The former couple split up in 1994. Later, in 1996, Steve remarried with Mary Shackelford, his second spouse. In actuality, Wynton, a child from the previous union, is also shared. However, they also got a divorce in November 2005.
The marriage of Steve Harvey and Marjorie Elaine Harvey
Through Steve’s bodyguard, Marjorie and Steve were acquainted when they first met in 1990 at the Memphis comedy club. They quickly began dating and broke up many times. Steve Harvey fell in love right away. In a performance, it was revealed that as Steve and Marjorie made eye contact, he told her, “I don’t know who you are, but I’m going to marry you.” She is 8 years Steve’s junior.
Steve Harvey and Marjorie Elaine Harvey got back together in 2005, and on June 25, 2007, they tied the knot. Fate had it so that it had been 17 years since their first date. After being married to Marcia Whitman and Mary Lee Shackelford, Steve Harvey married Marjorie for the third time.
Marjorie has three kids. Jason Harvey is the son, while Lori Harvey and Morgan Harvey are the daughters.
Net worth of Marjorie Elaine Harvey:
A $50 million fortune may be attributed to American fashion designer Marjorie Elaine Harvey. In October 1964, Marjorie Elaine Harvey was born. She is well known for her seven-year marriage to Steve Harvey. Steve married Marjorie Elaine Harvey for the third time, and he credits her for improving him as a person and altering his life. Marjorie brought three children from her first two spouses into the marriage, and together they had five grandchildren in all. Steve Harvey has four children from prior relationships, but the pair hasn’t produced any children together. The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation was established by the couple. Marjorie Harvey’s Closet is the name of her second apparel brand.
Who is Marjorie Harvey, exactly?
A well-known TV personality is Marjorie Harvey.
2. How old is Marjorie Harvey?
The age of Marjorie Harvey is 58.
3. What is Marjorie Harvey’s height?
Marjorie Harvey is 173 cm tall, or 5 feet 8 inches.
4. How much does Marjorie Harvey weigh?
Marjorie Harvey weighs 132 pounds, or 60 kilograms.
5. What sign does she have?
Libra is Marjorie Harvey’s astrological sign.
Some Uncommon Information About Marjorie Harvey
- Steve and Marjorie have five grandkids, according to Wikipedia
- Her son Jason is wed to a woman by the name of Amanda. Additionally, the couple has three children together.
- Morgan, the girlfriend of the fashion blogger, is married, and her husband’s name is Kareem. Moreover, they have a child together.
- Karli, a daughter of Steve, is married to Ben, and the two of them have a kid.
- Marjorie and Broderick don’t have any kids together, however. However, the three children of Marjorie’s are raised by the TV presenter.
- They were close friends for a very long time, and the comedian’s bodyguard persuaded him that Marjorie was the one for him.
- Due to the success of her husband Steve, Marjorie Harvey is thought to have a net worth of $160 million USD as of 2019.
- There were speculations that the couple, who were married in 2018, was contemplating a divorce in 2019.
- Additionally, people close to them have denied the split reports.
- 5 feet 8 inches tall (173 cm) is an outstanding height for a woman, and Steve Harvey’s wife is around 62 kilos (134 pounds) heavy.
- Additionally, Marjorie’s most recent Instagram postings demonstrated that she and Steve are still together.
- Townsend, the 54-year-old blogger’s ex-husband, said that he is writing a book on his union with Marjorie and other pursuits they undertook.