Who Is Nicole Anthony? How Old Is she, her husband/Boyfriend, Net Worth, Parents, Age, Height, Weight. Know More About her Here :-
|Real Full Birth Name||Mariela "Mari" Pepin|
|Profession||Marketing Director, Model|
|Famous for||As a contestant of The Bachelor (season 25)|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1996|
|Birthplace||Luquillo, Puerto Rico|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known|
|Current Residence||Severn, Maryland.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: .
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||Not Known.|
|Eye Color||Not Known.|
|Hair Color||Not Known.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known|
|Highest Qualification||Not Known.|
|Alma Mater.||Not Known|
Some Unknown Facts About Nicole Anthony:
- Does Nicole Anthony Drink Alcohol?; Yes
- Does Nicole Anthony Smoke?; Not Known
- She Is Selected For 2019 Big Brother 21 as Houseguest.
- She is a grammar-loving perfectionist who has been known to (in his head, most times) correct others’ grammar when they are speaking.
- He love solving puzzles and mysteries. Because of this, she has played all of the Nancy Drew video games!
- She was a bit of a terror when she was young , she locked her parents in the basement because they wouldn’t tell me what was in a bag, she called 911 on her parents because she didn’t get her way, and she unscrewed the lug nuts on the upstairs toilet and practically flooded the kitchen, to name a few).
- She was platinum blonde for the majority of her college career! It was fabulous! Currently, her hair is red, though it changes often… or, rather, she change it often… because she is not a chameleon.
- Her grandmother, whom she was very close to, passed away on my birthday, so the date/numbers 12 – 26 mean a great deal to her!
Her Interview as big brother Houseguests:-
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house, for me, will be making sure that I think before I speak and that I bite my tongue when I really want to tell someone off. But, then again, I have to do that every single day at work, so at least I’ve had practice.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: The Big Brother houseguest that I liked the most was Paul Abrahamian. He was authentically himself, didn’t take BS from anyone, and ran that house while most everyone else mindlessly followed. I admire his ability to stay true to himself and not feel the need to apologize or explain his reasons. He played the game and played it well.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game:Yes, my strategy for winning the game is to play it as authentically and objectively as I can. In other words, I want to stay true to myself and connect with people on real, personal levels while also remembering to play the game non-emotionally for what it is: a game. Yes, the other people are my game pieces, but they are still people.
Three adjectives that describe you: Hard working (I always give my 100%), determined (If I want something, I won’t stop until I get it) and hilarious! (I crack myself up constantly.)
Favorite Activities: Reading (novels, the classics, fan fiction, blogs, people’s analysis of song lyrics or discussion of a movie, ANYTHING!), listening to music (because it does it all: it makes me Zen, pumps me up, etc.) and drawing (I have some badass artistic skills hiding up my sleeve)
Big Brother 21 Houseguests:-
Holly Allen, David Alexander, Nicole Anthony, Tommy Bracco, Kathryn Dunn, Kemi Faknule, Cliff Hogg III, Ovi Kabir, Nick Maccarone, Jack Matthews, Jackson Michie, Jessica Milagros, Christie Murphy, Sam Smith, Analyse Talvera, Isabella Wang.