Pasha Pashkov is a professional ballroom dancer and choreographer from New York City. He was born in Russia and moved to the United States when he was young. He is best known for being on Season 28 of “Dancing with the Stars,” which is a reality TV show. He had a lot of fans on the internet because of how well he could dance both ballet and latin.
The source says that he and Kate Flannery both took part in the dancing show. She was born in the United States. Many people around the world really like how Kate plays Meredith Palmer on the NBC show “The Office.”
Pasha and Flannery worked together on songs like “Wicked Game,” “A Spoonful of Sugar,” “Gonna Make You Sweat,” and others. But the dancing pair didn’t win the title and ended up in seventh place.
Pasha Pashkov Age & Birthday
Pashkov was born in Russia on May 28, 1986. He has many skills. So, by 2020, the dancer will be 34 years old. Our research shows that there is no information about his education and higher education. Pasha comes from a family with a good name. He doesn’t talk so much about it in public. Valeriy Pashkov is his father’s name, and Tatiana Pashkova is the name of his mother.
At age 11, Pasha Pashkov and his brother joined a dance school in Russia (name not available). His parents and him moved to New York City, in the United States, a long time ago. The dancer went to elementary school and high school in his hometown of Perm, Russia. He got a Bachelor of Arts degree from Baruch College.
Pasha Pashkov Height & Weight
Pashkov always cared a lot about his health, which is a good physical trait for a talented choreographer. Since he always wanted to work in the entertainment industry, he was very strict with himself when it came to what he ate. The dancer put in a lot of hard work and now has a strong body and six-pack abs.
He also kept his weight, which is about 65 kg, the same. The height of Pasha Pashkov is 5 feet and 7 inches (170 centimeters). The reality TV star’s nice smile, innocent looks, and amazing personality won over a lot of female fans.
Pasha Pashkov career
Pasha Pashkov works as a dancer and choreographer for a living. People know him best from the 28th season of Dancing with the Stars, where he was a contestant. He is also known for being a Blackpool Champion and a choreographer. This person started dancing in school when they were 11 years old. In 2009, he started doing shows with his partner Daniella.
In the same way, Pashkov is well-known for being on the 2018 season of the reality competition show World of Dance. The dancer was in this show with Jenna Dewan and Jennifer Lopez. He and his partner, Kate Flannery, came in seventh place on the 28th season of Dancing with the Stars.
During the 30th season of the show, he teamed up with Christine Chiu, but they were kicked off on October 4, 2021. His wife was paired with Iman Shumpert during the same season, and they are still competing as this biography is being written.
Both in life and on the dance floor, Pashkov and Daniella Karagach are partners. Together, they have won a number of championships. When they first worked together in 2009, Danielle was only 15 years old. A seven-time US Dance Champion and a Latin Champion are among the dance partners.
In 2009, the two dancers represented the United States at the World Games in Taiwan. The pair also made it to the semifinals of the world championship, which took place in Spain. They also kept their ten US dance championships at the 2010 and 2011 NDCA and USA Dance Nationals.
Pasha Pashkov Net Worth
Pasha Pashkov works as a dancer and choreographer for a living. Pashkov is thought to have a net worth of about $1.5 million.
Some things you might not know about Pasha Pashkov
- On December 2, 2016, Pasha Pashkov made his first post on Instagram.
- When he was learning how to dance ballroom in Russia, his teacher told his brother or sister that he has a lot of potential. Later, he got more serious about dancing and even took part in a few competitions.
- During an interview, he told the audience that after one competition, he almost stopped dancing.
- But God had different plans for him. The mother of his friend’s child asked him if he would like to date her daughter.
- He went to the studio and talked to the coaches there to get his drive back.
- Over 37.2+ K people follow the 34-year-old star on Instagram.
- Also, his wife said that when they first started dating in 2009, everyone told her that he was very good at what he did and that she might not be a good match for him.
- In 2009, this cute couple was picked to represent the United States at the World Games in Taiwan. They made it to the semifinals, and the event was in Spain.
- They played in Austria, Germany, Korea, Szombathely, Hungary, Singapore, Moscow, Russia, and many other places around the world.
- In October 2011, Pashkov and his partner went to Shanghai to take part in the Ten Dance World Championship.
- They also took part in the UK Open Ten Dance Championship, the Blackpool Dance Festival, the UK Open Rising Star Professional championship, the United States Latin American Showdance Championship, and a lot more.
- As of 2020, Pasha and Daniella Karagach had won the titles of United States 10-Dance Champion and Latin Champion seven times.
What was the idea behind the show Dancing With the Stars?
The UK show Strictly Come Dancing is like the US show Dancing With The Stars.
Who is in charge of Dancing With The Stars?
Tom Bergeron ran the show at first and did so until 2019.
What does DWTS stand for in full?
The full name of Dancing With The Stars, or DWTS.
When did the first episode of Dancing with the Stars air?
The show’s first episode aired on June 1, 2005.
Where can I watch Dancing with the Stars?
The show is being shown on the ABC network.
Who is the first season’s co-host?
During the first season, Lisa Canning was the show’s co-host.
How many seasons does DWTS have?
There have been 30 seasons of DWTS.