American singer, songwriter, musician, and reality television personality Alabama Barker hails from California. Most people recognize her as Travis Barker’s daughter (American Musician). She is also one of the well-known celebrity kids in America.
Her mother, Shanna Moakler, is an actress and model, on the other hand. The Miss USA title was won by Ms. Moakler. Alabama made her debut in the Meet the Bakers epilogue as a newborn. She is now the most popular person on social media.
Approximately 298K people follow Luella Baker on her official Instagram account. She even worked on a song for the California album with Blink 182. She also created a YouTube channel for the purpose of posting beauty tips. Alabama wrote songs like Mistletoe and Heartbroken.
Drummer Graham Sierota expressed regret to Travis. Alabama, the 20-year-old Sierota’s daughter, received texts from him anyway. He admitted that he made a casual error and that it taught him a valuable lesson.
Alabama Barker’s Age, Birth
Alabama Barker was born on December 24, 2005, and as of 2022, she will be 16 years old. She was raised in an upper-middle class Los Angeles, California, household where she was born and raised. She identifies as American and practices Christianity as her religion.
At a local high school in California, she finished her elementary education.
She is now enrolled at the same institution where she is continuing her post-secondary education. Due to the fact that both of her parents are well-known figures in the American entertainment business, she was born with advantages. Since a young age, she has also shown a propensity for acting, singing, and the entertainment industry and has wished to follow in the footsteps of her parents.
Alabama Barker’s career and net worth
Alabama Barker seems to be following in her father’s musical footsteps and is headed in that direction. She released a rendition of Elvis Presley’s “Blue Christmas” on December 17, 2016. Her brother, who played the drums for the song, is also featured in the music video. Over 662K people have seen the video on YouTube thus far.
The second cover Alabama created was of Bruno Mars’ song “When I Was Your Man” Cover. On March 25, 2017, she posted the cover song’s music video on her YouTube account with the same name. Over 544K YouTube users have seen the video as of this writing. She released “Our House,” her own song, on October 13, 2017. Over 549K people have seen the official soundtrack to far.
Alabama persisted in pursuing her artistic ambition and created “Heartbreaker” as a new song. On October 27, 2018, the song’s official music video was published on YouTube. Over 103K people have seen the video on YouTube so far. On December 20, 2018, she made the music video for her other single, “Mistletoe.”
Nowadays, Alabama uses TikTok more often. 1.3 million people presently follow her official TikTok account. She often creates dancing videos for TikTok. Alabama just released a come here-themed TikTok video. She is also becoming quite well-known on Instagram, where she has 661K followers right now.
Alabama Barker’s earnings
Alabama Barker has not yet disclosed how much money she is worth. We suspect that she hasn’t made a lot of money yet since she’s young and hasn’t started a profession. Her father Travis Barker, on the other hand, has a substantial net worth of $50 million.
Personal life of Alabama Barker
Alabama Barker doesn’t seem to be dating anybody at the moment. She mostly shares images of herself alone on Instagram, which provided us a sign that she is single. Alabama is now enjoying herself with her father Travis and Kourtney Kardashian, who is Travis’s current girlfriend.
On July 6, 2021, she shared a video of Travis and Kourtney performing the well-known piano duet on her Instagram stories. “This is what I come home to,” she wrote in addition to the video. Similar to Alabama, who recently claimed credit for taking Kourtney Kardashian’s gorgeous bikini photos by writing, “I take the finest shots,” on Kourtney’s post.
Some Uncommon Information About Alabama Barker
- The daughter of Shanna Moakler displayed her love of music and modeling.
She also went to various music awards shows with her father, Travis.
- Meghan McCarthy has a close buddy in Alabama as well (YouTuber).
- They worked together to do a Q&A on the YouTube channel.
- She often joins her father on his musical travels.
- However, according to Wikipedia, she anticipated an aircraft disaster in 2008. Travis was able to survive, while four others perished.
- However, Luella Baker also experienced severe cyberbullying.
- Alabama Baker is a tall person, standing at 5 feet, 0 inches (152 cm). Her weight is around 41 kg, and she has an hourglass-shaped physique (90 lbs).
- An online celebrity named RiceGrum made a remark about her fashion sense.
- Somehow, remarks about Travis and Shanna’s poor parenting appeared on her Instagram.
- Shanna defended her kid and informed RiceGrum about the problems. In addition, she also erased the hateful Instagram comments.
- She got thorough instruction in playing the piano and the drums.
- She had earlier suggested to Travis and the band that they add piano sound to their song “She’s Out of her Mind.”