American physician and ophthalmologist Dana Blumberg practices in New York. She is well known for being Robert Kraft’s (a businessman and CEO of the Kraft Group) romantic partner. She also has knowledge in glaucoma and cataract surgery. Dana’s professional interests are in treating eye-related problems medically, surgically, and with lasers.
Her clinical investigation and illness detection are also supported by the National Institute of Health. She is attempting to lessen visual loss brought on by glaucoma using cutting-edge scientific methods. Somehow, the likelihood of vision loss is also increased by poor diagnosis and follow-ups.
She has reportedly also acquired a new friend, according to The Daily Mail. Robert Kraft is also the fortunate individual (American Businessman). During the Elton John Aids Foundation, they were all there at a social gathering.
The pair further went to the prestigious sporting events. However, Robert and Ricki Noel Lander, his ex-girlfriend, called it quits. Conversely, Blumberg and Kraft participated in the 2019 French Open.
Dana Blumberg Age
As of 2022, Dana Blumberg will be 48 years old. She was a 1974 baby. in New York, New York, USA. She was raised by her parents, who were both practicing doctors.
She still hasn’t disclosed anything about her parents and siblings, which is unfortunate. Additionally, she is an American citizen. Her ethnicity is thus unknown.
The M.D. and M.P.H. programs at Saint Louis University School of Medicine are where Dana is now enrolled in her educational pursuits.
She then began her internship at the St. Louis University Medical Center after finishing her studies. She received her fellowship at Johns Hopkins University’s Wilmer Eye Institute.
Dana has a comfortable lifestyle as part of her lucrative career. Her current estimated net worth is $320,000 USD. She hasn’t yet disclosed her actual earnings, income, or assets, however.
After graduating from medical school, Dana Blumberg will practice as an ophthalmologist and doctor. She specializes in treating glaucoma and doing cataract surgery.
However, Columbia University and Presbyterian Hospital, where her hospitals were formerly located, are now in New York. She is interested in topics including the treatment of the eyes using medicine, lasers, and surgery.
The National Institutes of Health also fund Her clinical studies and illness diagnostics. She conducted extensive study on the causes, symptoms, and treatments of glaucoma.
She was referred to be one of the Super Doctors Rising Stars in 2013 by The New York Times Magazine. At CUMC, she then served as an assistant professor of ophthalmology.
In addition, she received a fellowship in 2006 from the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins University. In 2009, she also received the Pfizer Clinical Scientist Award.
The American Glaucoma Society conferred the title of Clinical Scientist. Dr. She is using cutting-edge testing techniques to lessen the loss of eyesight brought on by glaucoma.
Measurements of the Body and Social Media
Dana is a stunning lady. While as a doctor, she has kept her physique in good shape. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 58 kilograms on average. Additionally, she has blonde hair and beautiful brown, dazzling eyes.
Robert Kraft and Dana Blumberg
Robert Kraft, an American businessman, and Dana have been seriously dating since 2019. Additionally, the couple has been seen out together at many social gatherings, including the Elton John Aids Foundation. They have also participated in a couple charity events in the US and the 2019 French Open.
She prefers to keep her personal affairs private, thus there is no information accessible regarding her dating or marital history. Therefore, it is unknown whether Dana has ever been married or if she is a parent. Kraft was previously engaged to his ex-girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander before getting hitched to Dana.
Due to their insurmountable disagreements, the two became apart and parted ways.
Some Uncommon Information About Dana Blumberg
- According to Wikipedia, Robert Kraft’s partner Dana is a medical resident at University Hospital Cleveland (Case Western Reserve).
- Additionally, she was awarded a fellowship by the Johns Hopkins University Wilmer Eye Institute.
- Blumberg has received the John Hopkins University Wilmer Eye Institute Teaching Award (2006).
- She was also given the Pfizer Clinician Scientist Award (Helen Keller, 2009).
- She was given the designation of Clinician Scientist by the American Glaucoma Society.
- Money Factor: According to Dana Blumberg’s net worth estimate for 2019, it is $240,000 USD.
- Her height is around 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm), and her weight is 56 kg (124 pounds). She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
- Additionally, as of 2013, the New York Times Magazine designated her one of the Super Doctors Rising Stars.
- On the other side, Dr. Dana has worked as an assistant professor of ophthalmology at CUMC.
- At the moment, she has clinics in New York, Presbyterian, and Columbia.
- She did a lot of research on glaucoma care, diagnosis, and therapy.
- She also kept up solid relationships with her clients.