Who Is Luke Islam (America’s Got Talent) How Old Is He, His Ethencity, Religion, Net Worth, Parents, Age, Height, Weight Know More About Him Here :-
|Real Full Birth Name||Tayce Szura-Radix|
|Profession||Reality TV Series|
|Famous for||Contestants of "RuPaul's Drag Race UK".|
|Age (How old, as of 2021)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth||29 May 1994|
|Birthplace||Essex, England, UK|
|Current Residence||London, England, UK|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known|
|Height||Feet & Inches: .
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||Not Known.|
|Eye Color||Not Known.|
|Hair Color||Not Known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known|
Some Unknown Facts About Luke Islam :-
- Does Luke Islam Drink Alcohol?; No
- Does Luke Islam Smoke?; No
- Luke Islam is an American singer from Garden City, New York
- Luke Islam Is American Born Bangladesh
- He got fame after getting selected for America’s Got Talent 2019.
- He is a member on Wingspan Arts, a nonprofit arts education organization based in Manhattan.
- Luke is highly supported by his Parents for his musical Journey.
- Luke also has an older sister named, Vicki. When Luke was little, he performs dancing shows in his room with his sister.
- Luke Islam started singing the moment he learned how to talk.
- Luke got professionally involved in singing when he did a little showcase of music performance at his preschool.
- When Luke Islam was six years old, his mother took him to see his first Broadway Show. Luke got so much inspired by the Audience, the Crowd, the Stage, the Artists and the Costumes that he started visiting Broadway Show every weekend along with his parents.
- Luke gave audition for America’s Got Talent Season 14 where he sang, “She Used To Be Mine” from the Broadway Musical Waitress. Inspired by his singing performance, Julianne Hough hit the Golden Buzzer, sending Luke Islam straight into the live shows.