Matt Rife began his stand-up comedy career at the early age of 15, and he hasn’t looked back since. He is now a well-known personality and a seasoned American actor and stand-up comedian. Along with performing on stages throughout the globe, he has shared the stage with well-known comics including Dane Cook, Finesse Mitchell, Erik Griffin, and Ralphie May.
Rife has established himself as a household figure in the comedy world and is the Laugh Factory’s youngest regular male performer. He had his break when he played the lead in the seventh season of the iconic MTV series “Wild N Out.” He was the show’s youngest contestant ever featured, and he also appeared in the BET series “ComicView.”
Matt Rife Age, Height, and Weight
Matt Rife, who was born on September 10, 1995, will be 27. He has a thin, strong frame and gives off the impression of being fairly tall. His biceps are 15.5 inches, and his body dimensions are 40-32-35.
Matt weighs around 79 kg and stands at a height of 6 feet. He is well-known for his good looks, and he has dark brown hair and an uncommon pair of blue eyes.
Matt began his career as a comedian at an early age and worked hard and had skill to advance in the entertainment business. He has been a comedian for a very long time and has shared the stage with many other well-known comics.
On television and in movies, Matt Rife has shown his acting prowess. His work as an actor and comedian has mostly contributed to his fortune. As of right now, Matt Rife’s estimated total net worth is $500k USD.
Family / Education
being from Ohio American city of Columbus, Ohio, is where Matt Rife was born and reared. His mother’s name is April Rife, but he hasn’t revealed what his father’s name is. Whether he has brothers or sisters is unknown. Matt has opted to keep his academic history secret, however it is known that he attended his local high school.
Work / Fashion & Style
Matt Rife, who has been a stand-up comedian his whole life, calls himself the “Justin Bieber of comedy.” He started performing frequently at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles when he was 15 years old and has been doing so ever since.
In addition to his role on the well-known MTV programme “Wild N Out,” he has been in the films “Average Joe” and “WTH: Welcome to Howler.” When he was 17 years old, he made history as the youngest performer on “ComicView.” He appeared in 10 episodes of “Wild & on Tour” and had a brief part in the 2015 thriller “Room 236.”
He appeared in two episodes of the live-action comedy series “Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything” as Doyle O’ Doyle. Additionally, Matt competed on “The Challenge: Champs Vs Stars” and co-hosted the MTV programme “TRL.”
Some Interesting Matt Rife Facts
- Every one of Matt’s tattoos has a secret significance.
- He began doing stand-up comedy at the age of 15.
- Matt believes his extensive shoe collection to be his greatest vice.
- Zendaya, a former Disney star, is Rife’s longtime infatuation.
- While the television programme Wild ‘N Out was being filmed, Matt made an attempt to win her over but failed.
- Matt Rife is a skilled boxer.
- Particularly cats and dogs, Matt loves all creatures.
- He was reared in a tiny town in the Midwest state of Ohio and then moved to Los Angeles.
- Matt began performing regularly at an early age at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles.
- He has a sizable following on Instagram and Twitter and is also highly well-liked on other social media sites.