Suzie is an expert in saddles and leather from Oxfordshire. Being a part of the expert panel on BBC One’s “The Restore Store” propelled her to fame. In addition, she developed a childhood passion of horses, which led to a career in saddle construction and restoration. She or he has been in the business for more than 40 years. Check out the bio to learn more about Suzie Fletcher’s Wikipedia, biography, age, peak weight, husband, children, physical measurements, net worth, family, and career.
- Name– Suzie Fletcher
- Age– 50-60 years old
- Gender– Female
- Height – 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Nationality– British
- Profession– TV Personality
Suzie Fletcher Age
Suzie Fletcher is how dated? She is 60 years old. She is of a Caucasian origin and has British nationality. The identities of her mother and father will not be disclosed. She is effectively educated as of training.
Height and weight for Suzie Fletcher
What is Suzie Fletcher’s height? She has a height peak of 5 feet, 3 inches, or 1.63 meters, or 163 centimeters. She is around 54 kg (124 lbs) in weight. She has golden hair and lovely chocolate brown eyes. 34-32-38 inches are the measures of her body. She is wearing a bra with a 34 C cup size.
Wife of Suzie Fletcher
Who is Suzie Fletcher’s husband? Ladies, she is married. Her spouse tragically passed away from cancer, according to reports.
Net Worth of Suzie Fletcher
How much does Suzie Fletcher cost online? She has become quite fashionable on daytime television. Her estimated online price is about $2.2 million (USD).
Fact of Suzie Fletcher
- Suzie Fletcher is in her 50s to 60s, but we don’t have specific information on her birthdates.
- Suzie reveals that while she and her brother Steve Fletcher are not twins, they do share a family. On The Repair Shop, the two may be seen.
- Steve is a horologist who focuses in mending watches and clocks. Since their grandfather founded the Clock Workshop in Oxfordshire in 1910, it has been in the
- Fletcher family for three generations.
- After her spouse passed away, she moved back to the UK. She was married to an American and the pair resided in America. She describes her late spouse as a “brawny” guy who operated heavy machinery and was “very powerful both physically and psychologically.”
- The reality TV celebrity and leather expert’s net worth and income are still being assessed.
- She has been a passionate rider since she was a youngster, which is why she was lured to a career in the equine industry. She was adamant on becoming a Master.
- In 1975, she started working with Master Saddler and former Society of Master Saddlers
- President Ken Langford to get her training. She then studied for two years at London’s Cordwainers College.
- Her wiki bio hasn’t been updated, although other websites have part of the material.
- Later, she made a comeback to the UK and settled in Oxfordshire. In her studio, Suzie continues to practice the ancient saddlery techniques she learned from generations of English Master Saddle Makers.
- Her social media profiles could not be located, unfortunately.