American electronic music event promoter, former vocalist, and celebrity partner Taylor Simone Ledward hails from Los Angeles, California. She achieved celebrity on a global scale in 2018 thanks to her marriage to actor and producer Chadwick Boseman, the Black Panther.
He sadly passed away on August 28, 2020, at the age of 43, after a four-year struggle with colon cancer. According to sources, Chadwick revealed in 2016 that he had stage III colon cancer.
But despite making numerous public appearances, he never opened up about his struggle. Despite being in critical condition, he decided to carry on with his acting roles. In the meantime, Boseman finished a number of films, including Da 5 Bloods and Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom.
Hollywood actor Chadwick is best recognized for his roles in the films Black Panther, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Avatar, and Superhero.
Taylor Simone Ledward Age & Birth
As of 2022, Taylor Simone Ledward will be 31 years old. The wife of actor Chadwick Boseman was born in 1991 to American parents. Currently, Ledward resides in Los Angeles, California, in the USA.
She graduated from Napa Valley College with an associate’s degree in sociology after completing her high school education. She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Music Industry Studies from California State University in 2014 after completing her studies there.
Between January 2012 and December 2014, she received additional training at Cal Poly Pomona in the area of music industry studies.
The famous partner appears to have a close relationship with her adoring grandmother. Her parents’ biographical information is still being revised and will be updated in the upcoming days.
She was brought up next to a sister who goes by the Instagram pseudonym I Ledz. She frequently left numerous comments on Boseman’s Instagram posts.
Chadwick Boseman was dating the former aspiring musician, who was 29 years old. Many major media outlets asserted that Taylor’s grandma publicly announced their relationship in February 2018 after confirming it to Taylor. She added that she was overjoyed for them both.
The former couple first began dating in 2015, however they haven’t made it official. Taylor Simone Ledward and Boseman seldom spend much quality time together because they both have different careers. In reality, they used to respect one another and allow each other room when it came to their work.
The couple was captured in October 2019 enjoying a passionate date in Malibu, California. Additionally, Chadwick Aaron asked her lady love to marry him in front of everyone. As a result, they held a fairly private ceremony.
Additionally, a source stated that they intended to get married in the first half of 2020. It was discovered that the pair was wed at the time of his passing.
Chadwick Boseman’s passing was announced in an official Instagram post on August 28, 2020. The author of the message stated that he has been battling cancer since 2016.
Taylor was previously seen and captured with her lover at the 69th NBA All-Star Game. Chicago hosted the occasion in February 2020.
In college and high school, Taylor Simone started her career by writing songs and sharing them on social media. She started her musical career as a member of the jazz band at her college.
While a student at Cal Poly Pomona, Simone performed brilliantly with the school band numerous times. The singer then participated in the renowned reality competition The X Factor.
Nicole Scherzinger, Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, and Paula Abdul were among the judges for the competition. From 2012 to 2013, she presided over the Cal Poly Music Board. Taylor Simone served as both the chair and president of the music board at Cal Poly.
She also started working at iHeart Media as a marketing intern around this time.
The famous husband’s ex-employers included Rockwell and the Los Angeles Philharmonic, where she served as a production assistant. At Walt Disney Concert Hall, she has led orchestra concerts.
Along with her official SoundCloud account, she also had a Facebook profile called SongsbySimone that has since been deleted. Taylor Simone Ledward attracted interest. following her public appearance alongside well-known Hollywood actor Chadwick Boseman.
Taylor is currently working as an event promoter for electronic music. As of 2022, Taylor Simone Ledward’s net worth is anticipated to be over $1 million USD.
Contrarily, Chadwick Boseman, her late spouse, is thought to have had a net worth of $4 million US at the time of his passing.
Taylor No social networking sites are used by Simone Ledward. Both Simone’s personal and professional lives have been kept confidential.
Height & Weight
Standing 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 65 kg, Taylor Simone Ledward. She wears a 36D bra size and has a body measurement of 40-30-42. Dark brown eyes and wavy black hair are features of Taylor Simone Ledward.
Facts About Taylor Simone Ledward That Aren’t as Well Known
- She stunned many of Chadwick’s admirers by showing up with him at Los Angeles International Airport in December 2015.
- Since the actor had never been spotted with another girlfriend before, paparazzi also had a chance to take images of them.
- Later in June 2017, Taylor Simone was spotted with him in the Jimmy Kimmel Live! backstage area.
- While accepting the Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture trophy for his performance in
- Black Panther at the 50th NAACP Image Awards, Chadwick made the first mention of her in the heat of the moment.
- He thanked Taylor by writing that she was the one who supported him every day and that he loved her.
- Taylor Simone Ledward and Chadwick Boseman together embody pure love, according to a remark made by Taylor’s sibling on one of Chadwick Boseman’s posts. She added that they would have lovely children together.
- Later, the platform erased the comment.
- Ledward’s Instagram profile is set to private for personal reasons, however it mentions in the bio section that he was allegedly romantically linked to American actress Regina Hall.
- In the presence of his wife and family, her lover Chadwick Aaron Boseman passed away at his home in Los Angeles, California, the USA.
- Leroy Boseman and Carolyn Boseman are the names of Taylor’s parents-in-law. They identify as Afro-Americans.
- Leroy formerly managed an upholstery company and worked in a textile plant.
- In addition, Carolyn spent the most of her working years as a nurse.