American socialite and homemaker Melissa Baker hails from San Francisco (California, USA). She stays at home and looks after her kids.
She is also Dusty Baker’s incredibly devoted wife (Retired Baseball Player and MLB Manager). Dusty played outfield for the Atlanta Braves and Los Angeles Dodgers throughout the course of a 19-year, hard-hitting career.
Additionally, he contributed to the LA team’s title victories in 1977, 1978, and 1981. Mr. Baker left the MLB. He began managing the San Francisco Giants, Washington Nationals, Cincinnati Bengals, and Chicago Cubs.
Melissa Baker Age & Birth
On February 21, 1961, Melissa Grace Esplana Fiesta was born in San Francisco. Her estimated age is 59 years old (as of 2020). She shared a home with her parents, brother, and sister. Her side did not give their identities, though.
The spouse of Dusty Baker completed her education at a community college before enrolling at a nearby institution. She also pursued her studies in literature and English there.
Wedding, Dusty Baker’s spouse, and kids
She is Dusty’s second spouse. In addition, the union took place on November 27, 1994. Melissa Baker gave birth to Darren Baker, a son (born in 1999).
However, Dusty previously wed Alice Lee Washington, and the two had a daughter together named Natosha Lichon Baker (born Sep.29, 1979).
Nothing is known about Melissa’s professional background. She is also a socialite, a good housewife, and a kind spouse.
Regarding her husband, Dusty Baker, he was named National League Manager of the Year by the BBWAA in 1993, 1997, 2000, and 2002. (Baseball Writers Association of America).
Atlanta Braves selected Dusty in the amateur draft of 1967. On September 7, 1968, with the Braves, he made his MLB debut. He also played for the Los Angeles Dodgers from 1976 until 1983.
He first played for the Oakland Athletics in 1985 after joining the San Francisco Giants in 1984. He also left the workforce on October 4, 1986.
Similarly, he took over as manager of the Giants in 1993. And was the Cubs’ manager from 2003 to 2006.
In 2008, he signed on with The Cincinnati Reds. On November 3, 2015, he succeeded Matt Williams as manager of the Washington Nationals.
Furthermore, on January 28, 2020—following A.J. Hinch’s dismissal—the Houston Astros made the announcement that Dusty had been hired.
Picture of Melissa Esplana, Dusty, and their smiling son. from Pinterest
Her occupation is unclear, and as a result, neither is her monthly nor yearly salary. She is undoubtedly living a luxurious lifestyle thanks to her husband’s money, though. But Dusty has a $20 million net worth.
Melissa, regrettably, is not active on any social networking platforms. She has established a private life that is private. She does enjoy going to events with Dusty, though.
Height & weight
Melissa’s height, weight, dress size, shoe size, and other physical measurements have all been kept a secret. She does, however, have a height and weight that complement her body type.
Additionally, she has brown eyes and dark brown hair. Her bodily statistics are unknown aside than this.
Some Uncommon Information About Melissa Baker
- The spouse of Dusty Baker enjoys going to events with him.
- Dusty was hired by the Houston Astros on January 28, 2020.
- Additionally, he took Matt Williams’ post as team manager in place of Matt Williams.
- The amateur baseball player in the 1967 MLB draft was Melissa Baker’s partner.
- He was chosen by the Atlanta club in the preliminary rounds.
- Mr. Baker worked as a commentator for ESPN in 2005.
- Then, in 2015, he accepted a studio analyst role at TBS.
- He regularly covered games in the National League Playoffs.
- He served in the US Marine Corps Reserve from 1969 until 1975.
- He resides in the Granite Bay region of California with his wife and kids.
- 2012’s baseball season saw him experience a mini-stroke.
- He remained with the Giants organization until 2018 in the roles of CEO and special adviser.
- He is, nevertheless, the proprietor of the Baker Family Wines company.
- He was a trustworthy representative on the Positive Coaching Alliance NGO’s advisory board.